Forum homeβ€Ί The potting shed

πŸŽƒ πŸ¦” 🍁 RESURRECTED 110 🍁 πŸ¦” πŸŽƒ

• ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,809
    Good Morning Bluebells, Hazel, Topbird & Dove,Β 
    Bluebells I hopeΒ all goes well with your appointment at hospital today, best wishes to you,
    Hazel That sounds a very efficient machine, glad you had a decent nights rest it makes you feel so much better. Only 2 days left to go until Half term, Friday is an inset day for us πŸ₯³
    Topbird Pleased the cough is easing, like the sound of your leisurely start to the day, good for you 😊 hope the hot brew arrived soon after, 
    Dove Hope your OH didn’t get caught in any showers on his way to work, hope your needlework is coming along well,Β 
    SGL Always ready for another one β˜•οΈπŸ«–
    Off to work shortly, hope you have a nice afternoon everyone.Β 
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 2,186
    Afternoon all,

You can't whack a Bosch!!

I've just met (sort of ;)) the first of my 3 weekly deadlines so allowing myself a short break before the meltdown towards number 2 commences. Permitted myself 5hrs sleep between finishing at 1am last night and starting again this morning. It's not really much of an existence at the moment :oΒ 

At least Marti is keeping me company :DΒ 
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,616
    edited October 2021
    Stop slacking @Biglad - get that nose back to the grindstone - NOW! Where's my Miss Whiplash emoji when I need her?? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£Β 

Seriously though - with this work schedule I'm not surprised you're looking forward to the end of the contract!

Sorry @bluebellsinthewild Β - I missed you have a hospital appt today. Hope everything goes okπŸ™‚

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
    edited October 2021

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Ooh errr @Topbird you went blank πŸ€”
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,079
    Good afternoon everyone. I made a 'sco visit today and shock horror, the only wet food that Lily will actually take a lick at was out of stock. I have bought an alternative - made by the same manufacturer - and hoping that she will put up with it when the last of her present supply runs out. Luckily she will take a nibble at dry foods too and I have a plentiful supply of that. There did seem to be some gaps on the shelves wherever I looked but the rest of the things I wanted were all there in good abundance. It has been absolutely persisting down all day so far and apparently was similar where handy brother lives too.
    I have been pestered with cold callers as well. People who want to insure my loft - as if! I've blocked them all but its a flipping nuisance when you go to answer the phone thinking it is important. Can you tell I'm in Victoria Meldrew mood? I did get an unusual message from my F-tB-t which congratulated me on having walked the length of Japan so I now have a Japan badge. Feel like I'm in the Guides. I did join them once but only stuck it out for one day. It didn't suit me. I have never been very good with people telling me what to do.
    Not long now Chive and you can have some 'me time'. It seems to have been a long time getting to half term.
    Biglad, you can if you are Basil Fawlty!
    RosieBB I hope all went well at the hospital today.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    T'Bird wrote in invisible ink SGL!
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @Ladybird4

I actually posted a Miss Whiplash just for Biglad but she came out a bit big πŸ₯³ and she had to go😁
    Catwoman Whip Villain Sticker - Catwoman Whip Villain Batman Stickers
    Any use T'Bird?