Forum home The potting shed

🎃 🦔 🍁 RESURRECTED 110 🍁 🦔 🎃

• Topbird enjoy your new bike and the fresh air.  Ladies and gentlemen I hope you’ve had a good day.  Biglad lovely plants.  LB I like your autumn picture.  Hazel I hope the washing machine swap goes smoothly.  I’m glad 23 is a little better.  Lily I hope you both had a good day.  I visited the rellies today and stayed for lunch.  I came home and slept for a few hours after not sleeping at night time.  I’ve made tea and replenished Alfie’s bowls.  I’m just going to make a cuppa after freshening up.  I hope you sleep well.  Night night.
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,554
    Goodnight all. Hoping for a good nights sleep for you all. 
  • Good night from me too. Sleep well everyone sweet dreams 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,809
    Evening All, late in again ⏰ 
    LB Lovely Autumn picture for the new thread, hope you enjoy another good nights rest after the brainiacs session,
    Topbird enjoy your new bicycle, I hope the blasted cough doesn’t disturb your sleep tonight,
    Hazel Pleased to hear 23 is feeling better, good luck with the new washing machine arrival, 
    SGL Sounds like a wonderful time spent with the poppets in your woods, those memories are magical, 
    Biglad Those flowers are beautiful lovely to see, 
    Rubee I’m pleased your OH is getting better, hope you both have a good night,
    Bluebells Hope you have a restful night, 
    Goodnight everyone. 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,079
    Good morning everyone.
    Snoopy39s Boo Halloween Postcard  SmartPractice Chiropractic
    What's this I see before my eyes? Aahh yes, its that wet stuff. Nothing new there then. I wonder what other blasts from the past I may find in my spare bedroom today. I think its time to be ruthless again and have a massive clear out. I'll ponder on that idea! Whatever you get up to today, I hope that you have a good one. Hope all is fine with Debs and Yvie. Time for Nectar of the Gods!

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Morning LB and all to follow.
    Its pitch black here and pouring down.  When I woke up I thought it was the middle of the night 😂 
    It was supposed to be a dry day today. Think its indoor jobs today. 
    I'll join you in a cup of tea LB ☕☕ 
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,398
    Good morning everyone .Not more rain LB! What a pain when you want to be in the garden .
    Lily you have rain too . Indoor jobs seem to be the order of the day . I will join you both in a cuppa.
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,809
    Good Morning LB, SGL & Rubee and all to follow,
    LB Hope you find some more treasures today in your sort out, love to have a trip down memory lane,
    SGL Hope your day brightens up, it’s started off gloomy here too,
    Rubee That’s a good idea, is there another cup going? ☕️☕️☕️☕️
    Have a good day everyone. 
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 17,495
    Morning all.

It's warm here, I haven't lit the stove, though there is a radiator on in the sitting room, but it's only lukewarm. Sunny outside. Rain next week, but I won't be here.

I'm going to Leclerc SM this morning, not much needed as I'm off on Friday. Then it's a gardening day and sheet washing. Tomorrow will be cloudy so I'll do HW then, but I'm seeing friends in the morning.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,616
    Morning all. Slightly better night last night but I'm far too tired to drive a long distance safely. Makes things more complicated for collecting the m/home.

After a little research we found it was cheaper and not much longer (time wise) for OH to get to Wolverhampton by train rather than for us to do the 3hr drive there and then both of us have to drive 3hrs back. So I dropped him at the station first thing and he should be home early evening. 

Not sure what I'm going to do today. It's very mild but rather damp (not actually raining but it has been) so probably indoor tasks. Hope you all have a good day. I need more tea now!

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down