Forum homeβ€Ί The potting shed

πŸŽƒ πŸ¦” 🍁 RESURRECTED 110 🍁 πŸ¦” πŸŽƒ

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,749
Pin on ARTE OTROS- MIXTOS
Time to start our newest thread Rezzers. Carry on the nattering. Its a tonic!
Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
Β«134567100

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,749
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 15,690
    Goodness we can natter. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
    Beautiful photo LBΒ 
    Popped out this morning, took library book back and then went to a GC. Looked for a Clematis, but didn't have the one I wanted. They all looked rather sorry for themselves anyway.Β 
    Sorry you had a rubbish night's sleep @Topbird Hope your new bike has arrived by now. I thought you meant you were going to the SM on it too. Do you have a basket on the front πŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈ

• Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,327
    LB and Topbird, those coughs sound horrible and very disruptive. Hope you sleep better tonight Topbird ready for your trip to get your motor home. Enjoy the new bike, freedom beckons, wind blowing your hair, heart going and legs pumping, marvellous.Β 
    LB, trip down memory lane for you today, I certainly do remember the philofax although Β I never used them. Good amount of shredding done too, well done. BTW the foxgloves are seed grown from our plants this year. I've repotted on half a dozen and planted out loads now, in the borders, hope they'll survive as it's rather windy today. OH has been pottering with his Royal Bumble salvia seedlings, they are doing so well.He has to have a blood test next week to check " his levels", gawd.
    SGL, what an utterly marvellous day you will have had with all the family and poppets. Such joy from the little ones and happy, loving times. 23 is a little better this afternoon.
    Evening all. Ha ha ha SGL, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who pictured T'Bird cyling to the SM.
    Hazel, its good to hear that 23 is OK. If you have any shady areas or corners, your foxgloves will be quite happy there.
    Yes, LB, have put a few in the shady spots but some have gone in a sunny border( they did well last year) so will see how they go over winter. I still have loads spare......can't chuck them so have tucked them away, safe and sound🀭😊
    Just taken washing machine out( and cleaned underneath) ready for new washer being delivered tomorrow. My laundry bin is overflowing.....😬LB, tell Col T to allow me the one day to do ( all my washing)🀭
    Permission Granted  Modular FileMaker
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 15,690
    LB I thought @Topbird meant she was going to give the new bike its first ride out.Β 
    Aww @Songbird-1 we had a lovely day thank you and great fun 'exploring' in the woods πŸ˜‚Β 
    Glad to hear 23 is a little better today.Β 
    Started raining around 4 for just over an hour. Forecast for tomorrow is ok, but goes downhill and by Thursday is supposed to pour all day πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    SGL, glad you had a lovely day, I can't wait for my next day with 23.

Oooo LB, thank you soooo much,,phew. Can do it in peace nowπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

• BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 2,053
    Evening all,

Just having a break (after an 11-hour stint) to watch some footy.Β 

Been wet here today. Did a quick compost bin run with some kitchen waste in between the showers earlier and took a couple of photos of some very damp flowers on the way in. Nice to see things still flowering though. Very proud of the first dahlia - my first ever grown from seed;)Β 

Second one is a cutting I took from my sister's garden. Not even sure what it is!

@Biglad, the cutting you took from your sister's garden could be a Michaelmas daisy. You are certainly cracking on with this work of yours. I grew dahlias from seed this year and had some good results but disappointingly (and I gave some plugs to my Bestie) they were all either white or yellow. Nevertheless I will be growing more next year. I am signing out for tonight, the quizzes have exhausted my brain. See you all in the morning.
    Peanuts Happy Halloween GIFs  Tenor