Forum home Problem solving

Can anyone help me identify my greenhouse glazing clips?

2»

• Thanks Lyn, those other ones look quite different to yours but will see what the measurements are.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 20,906
    You may need to visit a GC to see what they look like. 
    Perhaps write to those on amazon and send a photo your frames. 
    They are dearer than the W shaped ones so expensive if they don’t fit.
    Sometimes the eBay sellers will let you return them, It would be at your expense but would only cost a 2nd class large letter stamp.
    Apart from that, I don’t think I can help you anymore. 🙂
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Thanks Lyn, much appreciated
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 20,906
    No probs,  if I think of anything else I’ll be back. x 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Allotment BoyAllotment Boy North London Posts: 5,450
    That's very disappointing from a company like Hartley.  I  don't do social media,  but a moan on there might  get them to be more helpful.  Quite a few historic gardens with a range of glasshouses have been restored in recent years. Not sure how you would find out what they did. Maybe the RHS or NT could help.
    AB Still learning

• I was incredibly disappointed. The greenhouse itself is in great condition, especially considering it’s age and for the want of some clips I bet people are getting rid of old ones. I want to keep mine going for as many years as possible. Surely if they use bespoke glazing clips keeping these in stock can’t be too hard but apparently it is, very sadly.
  • I am very interested in identifying the clips above, because i am renovating a (quite old) greenhouse glazed with them. But so far I have failed to find a manufacturer for this greenhouse
    Here is a picture of my clip.

Any help much appreciated
    Bill