Forum home Problem solving

Secret garden

I can’t see where /how to access Secret Garden. Can anyone advise, please?

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 47,179
    Hi @joanna_pike - have you clicked on the button on the main Gardeners World page?
    There's a link there - top right.  :)
    You have to be a subscriber I think though. 
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 1,946
    You can "search" on here Secret Garden and there is a thread or google Secret Gardening Club which brings up everything you may need to know if you can't use the link above explained by Fairygirl.
    Is the Secret Gardening club related to the Secret Garden @Fran IOM?

I just thought it was a separate organisation, but I hadn't thought of that .  :)

@Fairygirl I have always believed it to be affiliated to GW but now you have me doubting it! I feel that I had read it somewhere and can't think what any other Secret Garden could be. Depends really what @joanna_pike was looking for. If it's plants to order it would have to be the same one I would think.  :)
    The Secret Garden is a 'thing' here on G's World, but I know you have to subscribe  [which I don't ] to be able to access it, so I wasn't sure, and I've no idea what's involved in it.
    I just assumed the SGC was a totally separate thing, but maybe you're right - d'oh!  ;)

If you have to subscribe to Secret Garden I would think it is something totally different to SGC as you certainly don't have to subscribe to that only buy their plants! Maybe someone on the forum knows what the Secret Garden is as I have seen it occasionally pop up on the heading but it appears to remain very secret by all accounts! Can't see it anywhere at the moment.  :)
    You have to go into the main site to see the link @Fran IOM. If you just click on the Gardener's World.com icon at the top left of this page, you'll see it. 
    If I could get the screenshots to work on the laptop I'd do one, but that's another thing that isn't working for me just now! 

Found it @Fairygirl ! That explains everything. I must have seen that at one time and wrongly assumed it was connected to SGC. Maybe the OP subscribes to GW mag as that seems to be the only way you can go any further. It was the OP's first post which may explain their reason for posting for information. You learn something new every day.  :)
    I'd never thought of the two being connected, so it wasn't until you suggested it  @Fran IOM  :D
    I think a few people have asked about accessing the Secret Garden thing. 

• Thanks - yes am new subscriber to GW. Just discovered I have to click on green GW banner at top of page and secret garden revealed (offers, extra tips etc).  Thanks, all.