Forum home Problem solving

Tree with tpo

2»

• Hi thanks I think u r spot on as a owner of property i will be responsible for all cost re thiz tpo tree and damage it has dnn.its catch 22 I have no money my main cnsrn r to sort collapsing garage on my property I m trying to find sm voluntary organisations If there's any might help support/secure garage wall so we can be safe. It's very frightening when windy it's nightmare. 
    Then asbestos /demolishn /tree and other issues.all too much to think.n worrying.
    But thank u so much I m getting confident from u all. Hoping there may b sm ways to resolve thiz nightmare.
    Kind regards
    Ruby xx
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 47,289
    I'd hope that if you have worries about the garage causing further damage elsewhere, that you might garner some support locally [ especially some of the  practical kind] if nothing else.  :)
    Fingers crossed that you can get some help, although - as @fidgetbones says, when you're a homeowner, it's the price you have to pay. Literally. 

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 80,456
    But if you are a homeowner you may be able to raise a small loan against the home to deal with the problem.
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hi thanks  good idea will try n see how it goes mean while thank you so much
    Kind regards
    Ruby

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 80,456
    edited September 2021
    There will be a solution ... just ask someone like a local general solicitor with a good reputation ... many of them will give their first consultation free ... they should be able to advise you of your options.

Let us know how you get on ... your solution may be of use to someone else  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh