Forum home The potting shed

Pro-Dibb

Pro-DibbPro-Dibb Posts: 3
edited 28 August in The potting shed
Intruducing the "Pro-dibb" The new fast, easy way to sow seeds. No time wasting dibbing individual holes, just press lightly into the compost and you have 18 ready made holes, uniform depth and evenly spaced. Not only is this a faster easier way to sow seeds but also makes the pricking out process easier and prevents damage to the root system. Not only does Pro-dibb save time, it saves seeds too!! You can also use Pro-dibb for spacing individual small cuttings too. Not only used in seed trays but can also be used in the garden soil. Pro-dibb is made from 100% recyclable plastic making it eco friendly, and incredibly long lasting. Will be handed down for years to come.

Don't forget Christmas is just around the corner and would make a great Christmas present for the hard to buy gardener.  

Find us on facebook and please like and share. Purchase link also on the Facebook page.

Pro-Dibb

• ButtercupdaysButtercupdays Posts: 3,839
    Reported. Advertising on this site must be paid for.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 41,327
    Flagging not working - again. I've reported this too, but as it's a Sunday.... :/
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Pro-DibbPro-Dibb Posts: 3
    edited 29 August
    Nothing better to do than scroll through reporting. Trying to start a small business to provide for my family and theres always the keyboard warriors that try to ruin it.  Get a life
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,671
    Good for you but do keep it honest!  Advertising is advertising and you have to pay for the privilege of advertising here on a site owned and run by a commercial magazine whose employees also have families needing feeding and homing.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 41,327
    With an attitude like that I'd certainly give your company a body swerve.  :/
    Abide by the rules at the bottom of the page and pay up like other honest people do. 
    Simple.
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• nick615nick615 SW IrelandPosts: 875
    I think the consensus, Pro-Dibb, is mainly to do with sex and travel?
  • Pro-DibbPro-Dibb Posts: 3
    nick615 said:
    I think the consensus, Pro-Dibb, is mainly to do with sex and travel?
    What? How is a gardening tool got anything to do with that? What a strange and inappropriate comment