Forum home The potting shed

How do I cancel magazine subscription?

KT53KT53 Posts: 5,715
Question is in the title.  I can't see any way either directly on the GW.com site or on buysubscriptions.com.  They make it easy to pay but not so easy to stop!

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,671
    Cancel the payment from your bank so it doesn't get renewed another year.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,715
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• KT53KT53 Posts: 5,715
    Thanks Dove.  Silly me expecting the option to be under 'Subscriptions'.
    Typical of my luck.  I didn't check for when the next DD was due, and it was taken yesterday.  I have 6 months more subscription to run but there are bigger problems in this world.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,715
    👍 🤣 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• KT53 said:
    Question is in the title.  I can't see any way either directly on the GW.com site or on buysubscriptions.com.  They make it easy to pay but not so easy to stop!
    Any particular reason why you cancelled?
    KT53 said:
    Any particular reason why you cancelled?

I've been a subscriber for quite a few years so the articles are becoming somewhat repetitive and there seems to be more adverts than content of interest.