Forum home Wildlife gardening

Where are the birds??

13»

• Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 1,529
    @JamesSB Members on the forum often put videos on here so maybe someone will come up with an explanation as to how to do it simply. I would have thought it would not be any different to posting a photo but then I'm no expert. 
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 41,327
    If you want to upload a video, you need to do it via YouTube. I haven't put one on here, but I did it so that I could send a video to my sister - one of Dave, and one of the blue tits taking the string for their nests. If I remember, it's quite easy to do - must be if I can manage it  ;)
    I got some photos of sparrows having a dust bath - when I was creating this garden. Photos aren't great, but you get the idea. They had a grand time  :)

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• didywdidyw East SuffolkPosts: 1,017
    Our blackbirds raised a second brood and the second lot of chicks fledged a week or so ago.  I watched Mrs. B. going into the outhouse with a beakfull of grub - she just looked at me as if to say - yes I'm going in the outhouse, so what?  But the garden was very quiet this afternoon so I'm guessing everyone was resting up somewhere.
  • TheGreenManTheGreenMan Tyne and Wear Green Belt Posts: 866
    Thanks @Fairygirl

I just tried it but my 4K video ended up looking like something from a tatty old VHS from 1989. 

Ho hum

I’ll give it another go perhaps tomorrow 
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 41,327
    Nothing wrong with a tatty old VHS from 1989 @TheGreenMan ;)
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....