Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 🌻🍦🌻August ‘21

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,705
    Good morning all 😊 ☕️ 
    Loving the athletics this morning …
     🛋 📺 😎 ☕️ ☕️ ☕️ 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 3,803
    edited 3 August
    Good morning @Dovefromabove
    Thank you @Obelixx for the nerve treatment advice! I've been looking into it and will try it next time!!
    My sympathy on the loss of your chook 😥
    Yesterday was the first day of movement and today there is more improvement....poet!
    I have 2 days off gardening work to heal further....yay!!!!!
    How is everyone today? 🙂
  • SilviSherrSilviSherr Stockton-On-TeesPosts: 63
    Good Morning everyone. 
    It’s finally arrived HOLIDAY!!!!! There will be two days of hiking and good times and if The Man behaves I may not smother him with a Pillow😂😂😂
    Just going to be pottering about and not forgetting to water the house plants. 
    Enjoy your day. 
    Loam wasn’t build in a day 🌻
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 29,919
    Good morning . 
    No more pillow smothering here recently. 
    Devon.
    That's good to know @Hostafan1 .... are you watching the men's individual diving?
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Have a lovely relaxing time @SilviSherr B)

That's good to know @Hostafan1 .... are you watching the men's individual diving?
    nah, Can't do more than about an hour of TV a day
    Devon.
    edited 3 August
    Well, you've missed it now ...  ;)  It's the bicycles going round and round again ....... 

Well, you've missed it now ...  ;)  It's the bicycles going round and round again ....... 
    I saw a clip of the handlebars falling off, at least that gave me a laugh.
    Devon.
    It was a bit surprising ... you'd have thought they'd have checked they'd fixed them on properly ... 

This discussion has been closed.