Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 🌻🍦🌻August ‘21

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 10,147

Southern trees bear a strange fruit
    Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,684
    Bigger but not better @punkdoc!   Both have their beauties.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 17,203
    edited 1 August
    I hope that is for me @punkdoc, if not then I'll pretend it is  :D. We are going to the Penistone area tomorrow.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 10,147
    I was thinking of you @Busy-Lizzie, coming to God’s own country 
    Southern trees bear a strange fruit
    Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 10,485
    Morning all. I slept like a log last night except for one spell when Hubby must have slid my blanket too far towards himself,  when I woke up cold. Soon fixed though. 😂😂. There’s a very heavy frost again this morning. Nothing new then.   Clear blue sky again. 
    S. E. NSW
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 7,068
    Morning folks,up and about last washing load on,want it done and dried before possible mid day rain, Time for tea. Must get some more weeding done. See you later
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,755
    edited 2 August
    Good morning all 😊 ☕️ Hope everyone’s had a restful night. Glad you hung onto that blanket @Pat E 😀 

There was a beautiful fiery sunrise as I got up this morning 😎 

Now I’m downstairs … I’ve just finished something off in the studio (I’ll be glad when my new glasses arrive 👓) and now I’m watching the Olympics … the third element of the 3-day eventing should be on around 8am @Busy-Lizzie 😃 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

We are watching as well Dove. Surprisingly pleasing to watch. I didn’t think we’d be interested, but much better than watching news with idiots rioting about lockdowns etc.  watching women’s basketball at the mo. 

S. E. NSW
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,755
    I agree @Pat E … It is lovely to watch folk who are full of positivity …. (rather than hearing about those who are Positive 😉). 

I’ve just realised that @Busy-Lizzie will miss the 3day eventing as she’s travelling to Yorkshire. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

I received a joke on line today that gave me a laugh. 

Picture of Santa at a door with his phone trying to sign in to a place and the script  underneath the picture saying that Santa might be late this year. 

Had a good laugh, because every single shop I try to enter in town, I have to sign in on my iPhone so the authorities can check where I’ve been. (Just in case COVID appears in town).  Oh dear! 
    S. E. NSW
This discussion has been closed.