Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 🌻🍦🌻August ‘21

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 74,898
    Drink some water @WonkyWomble ... OH says that most headaches are caused by dehydration ... and you know he's always right (except when I am). Have a lovely gardening session with those special customers  :D
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 3,880

This is a local Ipswich 11 year old.... love a positive news story!
    Makes my heart glad @WonkyWomble B)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 3,880
    Exactly @Dovefromabove can't believe our local news hasn't covered it!!

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 4,384
    Morning. Cloudy today but hey ho. Just potted Foxglove and Teasel seedlings! I have quite a collection of cuttings and little plants to over-winter indoors this year. 

Have a pleasant Bank Hol/Monday everyone. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
    Almost two kg of veg prepped and sitting in salt for 24 hours ... a mix of runner beans, cauliflower, courgettes, carrots, shallots and some nasturtium seeds ... should be tasty.  I might add some of our Hungarian Blue chillies, sliced thinly ..

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 30,475
    back from hospital already and hoping to do something productive in the garden.
    Devon.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,974
    edited August 2021
    That’ll do you the world of good @Hostafan1 ……enjoy 🌱🌱🌱

Having a lazy morning ☺️.  If I don’t get a wiggle on quick it might morph into a lazy afternoon 🤣

Got a bike ride planned for this evening, and a suitcase to pack at some stage.  Off for a couple of days on the Dorset coast this week 🌊🌊
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
    Glad you're getting some 'me' time @Hostafan1 hugs

This discussion has been closed.