Forum home Tools and techniques

Gardening learning resources? 🌱

FireFire LondonPosts: 10,928
edited 21 July in Tools and techniques
Which gardening learning sources do you favour? I'm thinking of podcasts, video makers, blogs, course curators, magazines. That kind of thing. Wise bods for ongoing learning.

- -
Right now I'm curious if there are any great podcasts that offer insights. I've listened to a good many but none that I have found worth keeping up with.

Thanks

🌱

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,255
    TBH, I'm so busy with trying to get the garden in some sort of order - former pasture and farmyard so a challenge - and the house too and then all the sewing and patch activity that I just watch Beechgrove and GW, noodle on here to glean info or consult the RHS site and, very occasionally other websites for something specific if I can't find it amongst the wealth of info and help on here.

Don't have time to watch videos or listen to podcasts altho I do occasionally play Geoff H CDs when I'm doing a big sewing project.  Endless inspiration.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • rachelQrtJHBjbrachelQrtJHBjb South BucksPosts: 797
    I thoroughly enjoy Gardeners' Corner on BBC Radio Ulster and I often learn the odd nugget of information whilst listening to GQT. All heard as podcasts.