Forum home The potting shed

🍹 🍓 🍨 RESURRECTED 107 🍨 🍓 🍹

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 15,318
    Night night from me too. Sleep well everyone 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,210
    A very good morning one and all. Today is St Swithin's day and we all know what the old tale says:
    St Swithin  saint of weather forecasting
    Fingers crossed for us all. I have to say it is not looking too good here!

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,091
    Good morning everyone .LB I do hope that it doesn’t rain today .Have a good day folks .
    Morning LB, Ruby and all to follow 
    Aww, I hope so LB, its a beautiful sunny morning here 🤞🤞
    Off to get my hair cut this morning. Then I'm going to jump on the bus to S'burys to get a few bits. 
    Then hopefully have a lazy afternoon in the garden with a book.
    Hope you all have a lovely day.
    Time for another cup of tea ☕☕
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 3,728
    Good morning all another hot and busy day at work today roll on the weekend! I have offered to work Saturday morning ( staff issues) but planning a bbq for Sunday so St Swithun better behave! 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,210
    Good morning Ruby, SGL and Debs. I'm going to Bestie's today armed with a lot of my gardening tools - just in case, and then later there, Bestie's daughter is going to colour my hair for me. Debs, I think Sunday might be a good day for a BBQ - fingers crossed.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    Morning @debs64 forecast for the next few days is warm and sunny. So BBQ day should be good.
    @Ladybird4 have a lovely catch up and enjoy having your hair done. 
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 1,887
    Morning all,

In that case, it's going to be scorchio here until the end of next month ;)
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,973
    Hello all  :) 

Well, the meters seem to be working ... all we need to do now is restore some sort of normality in the garage.  

We started off with sunshine but its overcast now and looks set that way for the rest of the day ... at least it's dry and the water butts are full so not too bad for the next 40 days and nights ... much better than our friend who was flooded out of her flat off Kilburn High Road two days ago ... she wasn't at home when it happened but her home is full of deep water and sewage ...  thankfully someone has rescued her cats but we've not heard from her since ... bit worried now ... 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LB and Lily enjoy having your hair done.  Dove terrible news of your friend so much to sort out, although she’ll be very much relieved the cats have been rescued.  Biglad it was rather warm here when I went out.  Have a good day everyone.  Time for a cuppa.