Forum home The potting shed

🍹 🍓 🍨 RESURRECTED 107 🍨 🍓 🍹

• Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,982
    Rubee, your poor OH, I can completely sympathise with him having sinusitis. I used to get it every single winter when I worked. The atmosphere  in the office was to blame. Has he been given some antibiotics? I hope so for his sake. Its horrible. Goodness me! All those injections? If they work it will be great. Does he have them over a period of time and if so, how many at each go? I've never heard of this before. 

Topbird, poor you coming home to that. Thankfully your stuff in the garage won't be ( too) damaged but you'll have the clear up to deal with. Glad you've got back home safe and sound and as busy, too,as ever,  since you've  got back! Sorry, your hairbrush isn't here😊
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,210
    Glad you are home safe T'Bird and I'll bet you are glad to have missed the storm. Can't help you with the hairbrush but it could be hiding out with my blue tail comb.
    Ruby, I hope that he hasn't to go too far for the injections.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,210
    I'm getting my brain in gear for quiz night on TV so I'm signing out for now. Have lovely evening whatever you are up to. Ante enjoy chilling out, T'bird enjoy the BBQ - check it over first to make sure that you don't BBQ your hairbrush. See you all tomorrow.
    Pin by Diana June on snoopy and the gang 5   Goodnight snoopy Good night  sweet dreams Good night

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,973
    Topbird … welcome home … 🤔 where was your bag when you threw the hairbrush? 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,982
    edited 26 July
    Goodnight LB. Have a good evening. OH and I have been harvesting some Royal Bumble Salvia seeds tonight, OH has sown some and I've  put some away for next year. A lot of the pods were already empty so it would be lovely if they  take in the ground. Some plants are showing signs now that they getting to the end and one particular salvia is looking decidedly grotty. Think it'll have to come out and changed for something prettier.
    Ante, my OH got some bonsai seeds for Father's day this year from our daughter. He's yet to take the plunge , I believe they are quite difficult to grow? Perhaps that's a job for later on in the year.
    Think I'll sign out for tonight,I'm beginning to get a sore throat tonight, gawd. Hope it doesn't develop into anything. Have a good evening everyone. Rosie, hope Alfie is ok through the night tonight and that you can get a decent sleep. Night all.
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,091
    Hazel OH has been prescribed antibiotics .The injections will be  administered all at once ,once a month if the first lot works.TBird welcome back ,enjoy your bbq.
    I am signing out .Going to have a go at the quizes .
  • I’m signing out too.  LB enjoy the quizzes.  Goodnight everyone.
  • Thank you Hazel.  Have a good evening.
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 1,887
    edited 26 July
    Evening all,

I swerved the brainiac channel this evening and went for a 4-mile plod instead. Brawn over brains :D 
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 15,318
    That's a lot of injections @Rubee Hope you're OH can have them done at your local surgery. Does he have them one at a time, or a few each time and how long between each session.
    @Ladybird4 glad Lily cat is feeling better.
    @Songbird-1 glad you're son is feeling better. Bet you had a lovely time with 23.
    @Topbird good to hear you had a lovely time and your home. Hope you've found your hairbrush.

The day brightened up and was  very warm in the afternoon. 
    Feeling very tired tonight, sleep well everyone, night night.