Forum home The potting shed

🍹 🍓 🍨 RESURRECTED 107 🍨 🍓 🍹

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,356
    @Songbird-1
    You first need to have an NHS 'account' (fairly straightforward to register I think) and then an enhanced level of proof of ID to access your Covid records. It might also be how you get proof of a negative test result but I'm not sure about that.
    It can all take 1 to 3 days to set up depending on whether you already have an online NHS presence and how busy 'they' are. I'm going to have a go for me in a bit. I'll let you know how I get on. Bit more info here:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,961
    Thanks @Topbird. I'll have a look at that link.👍
  • LB congratulations on your news.  Wishing you all good things.  I’ve been visiting the rellies this morning.  Always lovely to see them.  Cups of tea, a natter and back home.  I discovered a snail on the wall in the entrance this morning and popped it in the garden.  Have a good day everyone.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,164
    edited 14 July
    Hello all. Lovely and warm here and I've done quite a bit in the garden but I'm disappointed with the lack of colour so far. Lots of interesting shades of green though.
    Tee hee T'Bird, you beat me to it, I was just about to post that link for Hazel (reminder to self to refresh my page!)

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    @bluebellsinthewild - you're a kind hearted soul to pop that snail into your garden. I think @Biglad could probably supply you with a few mates for him (so could I come to that!)🙂
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,961
    I hesitate to say this but......I've not had one snail in the garden this year😱🤐🤗 Hmmmm.....perhaps @biglad has been popping over here,on a jog, and scooped them all up😂
    @Songbird-1
    Update for you Hazel - all done and dusted and I've got my pass. Very quick and easy but I was already registered for online services (booking appts, requesting repeat prescriptions etc) so it was just a case of matching the details I gave with those already held online to confirm it was definitely me.

I did it through the NHS App on my phone (different to the NHS Covid App used to log in to venues etc) and requested a Travel Pass be sent by email which I can forward to the organisers.

The pass is essentially a QR or barcode and you get one for each jab. The pass is only valid for 30 days (to protect your privacy).

If you think you'll need one at some stage I'd suggest you get yourself sorted out now with an NHS log in (& the App if you use a smart phone) and ensure you've gone through the enhanced proof of ID procedures. Once that's all set up it's really quick to get your pass whenever you need it.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,752
    Hello folks … late on parade this morning as we were preparing the garage for our smart meters to be fitted .., and then the electricity and consequently the wifi was off. However ‘things’ have just sprung to life 👍 … just the gas meter to do now ….
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 16,764
    Topbird said:
    Oops! Meant to ask yesterday - @Busy-Lizzie - which nursery did you go to yesterday please? Always interested to know of ones within striking distance🙂
    It was Didlington Nurseries, north of Mundford on the A134.

I've been to Specsavers, eye test and ordered new reading glasses. Distance is still OK.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 1,875
    I've got more than enough Brians of my own, folks ;)