Forum homeβ€Ί The potting shed

🍹 πŸ“ 🍨 RESURRECTED 107 🍨 πŸ“ 🍹

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,164
    Good morning Debs and all to join in later.
    Top 30 Good Sunny Morning GIFs  Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,076
    Good morning everyone .Debs I hope your day is pleasant . Good morning LB .Love the little mouse.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,164
    Good morning Ruby. I'm hoping forward to a great day in the garden today. I have got several sempervivums I need to put into new pots so that will be my first task for today - after a couple of nectar of the gods revival brews.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,559
    Good morning debs, LB, Rubee and all to follow.

LB, such a wonderful news. Congratulations to your nephew and niece in love.

Here is beautiful fresh morning. Storm stroke us last night, fortunately only with lot of rain. It was pretty bad in Italy and I was afraid that this might come to us. I have my tea and whole day without any obligation. I'll probably go to cottage later.

Have a nice day you all!
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,961
    Morning all. LB, I, too, really like that little mouse. Hope work is okay today Debs, no naughty customers. Happy planting up LB, too cold here for gardening,apart from a quick wander round.I've got my winter dressing gown on this morning. Enjoy today Ante, glad you've had some rain.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,356
    edited 14 July
    Morning all. Quite cool and cloudy at the moment - should warm up later on.Β 

Need to do a bit of paint brush prep work in the porch and also need to get a Covid pass as we now have to show proof of vaccinations for an event next week. Could have done with a bit more notice for that requirement. OH is working all day today and going away for 4 or 5 days tomorrow so he'll have to try to register tonight. Doesn't seem to be a 5 minute process to get your pass...

LB - congratulations to you and the family🍼🍼🍼 More knitting?😁

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 1,875
    Morning all,

Nice and bright outside and it is going to warm up moving towards the weekend. Time to get busy in the garden methinks.

I've just done a quick lap - love a 'nothing to report' inspection ;)
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 15,298
    Morning everyone,Β 
    Cute little mouse LB πŸ€—
    Had a bit of an on and off sleep last night and then ended up over sleeping.Β Β 
    A bit cloudy at the moment, but its rather warm.Β 
    Have a lovely day everyone.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,356
    Oops! Meant to ask yesterday - @Busy-Lizzie - which nursery did you go to yesterday please? Always interested to know of ones within striking distanceπŸ™‚
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,961
    @Topbird ,where do you get the covid passes from please?Β