Forum home The potting shed

When neighbourly relations break down

13»

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 17,522
    FlyDragon said:
    Lizzie27 said:
    @Flydragon, NO, the car is more important to me than a flipping bird!
    Fair enough, we all have different values and priorities. 

As long as my car gets me to work and back I couldn't care less what it looks like, its not like any car is an object of beauty anyway, they are metal boxes on wheels designed to move people around!

I'd much rather have lots of birds and other wildlife around than a shiny perfect car.  We'll miss them when they're gone. 
    My car is an object of beauty, it's a long, low, shiny, Flame red Renault Megane Estate. I love it, but I wouldn't cut down a tree for it, I'd go and get the bucket and sponge.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • FlyDragon said:
    Lizzie27 said:
    @Flydragon, NO, the car is more important to me than a flipping bird!
    Fair enough, we all have different values and priorities. 

As long as my car gets me to work and back I couldn't care less what it looks like, its not like any car is an object of beauty anyway, they are metal boxes on wheels designed to move people around!

I'd much rather have lots of birds and other wildlife around than a shiny perfect car.  We'll miss them when they're gone. 
    My car is an object of beauty, it's a long, low, shiny, Flame red Renault Megane Estate. I love it, but I wouldn't cut down a tree for it, I'd go and get the bucket and sponge.
    Quite .. or buy a car cover. How hard can it be. Some people are just selfish R-soles.