Forum home The potting shed

🕶️ ☀️ ⛱️ RESURRECTED 106 🕶️ ☀️ ⛱️

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,204
760195 Sunny Day Park Photos - Free amp Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime
A very good morning and hello to our next 1000 posts!
Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,204
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,089
    edited 13 June
    Good morning everyone .Lovely pic LB . It’s a warm morning again .Lots to do . See you later .
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,204
    Good morning Ruby. Its 14°C here just now and dull skies but its early and I think it will get brighter later. I think it was Yvie who was talking about foxgloves a while back. Here are my 3:
    The bees have been visiting non-stop.

• debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 3,727
    Good morning all. Cloudy here but sun is on the way I think, going to pop to allotment early to water everything then a lazy day planned. I treated myself to 3 new foxgloves recently LB and yes the bees love them. 
    Shocking story from the world of football one always thinks of these people as super fit and healthy. Hope it has a happy outcome. 
    Hope you all have a good Sunday planned. 

Sorry about 2 photos just learnt how to turn them around, it’s not a special filter on them, just the hazy early morning sunshine. 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,592
    Good Morning LB, Rubee & Debs and all to follow,
    We had a lovely day yesterday with FIL. Sad to leave him last night, but I’m pleased he is settled and it certainly is a beautiful place to live. We have a nice bright start we will be heading home this morning, hope you all have a good day. 
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 16,789
    Good morning all.
    I'm glad FIL has settled @Chivetalking, must be a relief.

Going to be another hot, sunny day.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,559
    Good morning LB, Rubee, debs, Chive, Busy and all to follow.

Beautiful foxgloves LB and debs.

It's finally Sunday. Day for resting and football. Whole last week was hot and this morning is slightly better. Rain was a huge PITA whole May and now when we need some good shower, nothing. I need a second cup of tea then some gardening. Must show you another two lilies. They are beautiful.

Have a very nice Sunday! 
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,977
    Morning all.. Am jealous of those whose foxgloves are flowering, ours are still growing let alone in bud and flowering😥 However, the delphinium buds are all starting to open this morning and it looks beautiful It's really tall this year too.. 
    Chive, safe journey home, glad to hear FIL has settled in a lovely part of the country.
    OH is planning on watching umpteen footy matches today, I plan a day of pottering.
    Ante, steady away if you're gardening.
    Have a nice day everyone.