Forum home Plants

Does anyone know if these are the same plant? Also advise on what to do if they're. Thanks

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 15,143
    could be

Yellow Lilium Pyrenaicum aka Turk's Cap Lily

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
    Feed , water, remove lily beetles and squash them,  enjoy.
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 17,524
    Lovely aren’t they, I’ve got patches of it here,  only last year did I see a lily Beetle. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• delskidelski Posts: 251
    @reid.nicola2 Very nice photo - what is the red foliage plant? And the green foliage plant in the background?
  • delski said:
    @reid.nicola2 Very nice photo - what is the red foliage plant? And the green foliage plant in the background?
    I'm not too sure this is what Google lens brought up. This is our 1st summer in our new home/garden so it's all new to us we feel really lucky because there's lots of unusual plants and flowers here

edited 11 June
    I see Philadelphus in the background, more likely P coronarius (virginal) than aureus. Possibly yellow Lysimachia  puntata (loosestrife) in foreground. red leaved one could be Lysimachia ciliata firecracker.  All easier to idenify when they have flowers. When they flower if you post a new picture , they will be easier to identify.