Forum homeโ€บ Wildlife gardening

Window box volunteer ID please.

FireFire Posts: 17,116
I know what this but can't think of the name. Thanks

• JellyfireJellyfire Posts: 1,139
    looks like a teasel to me fire
  • FireFire Posts: 17,116
    Yes, of course. @Jellyfire - hurrah -good to see you around. How are you doing? I was just thinking of your amazing garden this morning. How is your pond?
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 82,724
    Yes teasel ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Hiya @Jellyfire ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

โ€œI am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.โ€ Winnie the Pooh

edited June 2021
    Hi @dove, hope you are well? That is going to be some window box, mine usually get about 5-6ft high!
    Very well thanks @Jellyfire ... hope you and yours are the same ๐Ÿ˜ƒย 
    my last teasels topped the 7ft fence ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    โ€œI am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.โ€ Winnie the Pooh

Very well thank @fire, pond is doing nicely thanks, still providing plenty of entertainment. Its quietly whispering to me to extend it just a little further though..
    We have plans to extend our a bit too ... @WonkyWomble is going to visit and give ย us a hand later in the year ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ah you were ruminating over that a while back, lots of big roots to tackle I seem to remember? Best to delegate that part I would thinkย 
    Thats it ... the ash tree ... my OH and Wonky have younger joints for digging than I do ... I will supervise and supply them with coffee and bacon sandwiches. ๐Ÿ˜Šย