Forum home The potting shed

My next project

We had an extension biult on the back of our house last year and my wife decided I can sort the landscaping  :/

I did try to explain potting up petunias is one thing, but landscaping really is another level to my weekend pottering... but I will give it a go. Definitely the biggest gardening project I have attempted.

I thought I would share a little of my progress so far.

Its coming along, I'll try keep this thread updated with my progress 🌳🌿

• didywdidyw East SuffolkPosts: 672
    Wow!  Yes do keep us updated - that's a major undertaking.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,719
    Oooh!  We love a project 😃 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 6,445
    We do indeedy, especially if it's someone elses
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 1,867
    Watching the updates showing the results of long, arduous work carried out by somebody else is, indeed, strangely satisfying ;)
  • Here is an update on my progress.

I have managed to get the brick work down for the first step, so I know where to set the sleepers to the right of it. Which the posts are going in this afternoon, just after I finish the cuppa in front of me. I also have a ton of hardcore coming next week, and can't wait to see the dirt covered in the patio area.

I unfortunately broke my toe a few weeks ago which has set me back a little, not in the garden believe it or not, I kicked the bed. But its on the mend now, and I have been plodding along slowly.