Forum home Plants

Supermarket Savers ... plants available at your local supermarket this week ...

13»

• LoxleyLoxley Posts: 3,997
    Yesterday I saw some very big (about to flower) lush Echinaceas at Lidl in Cirencester
  • JemulaJemula Posts: 131
    Just seen some nice size Star Jasmine plants at Aldi for £6.99.  Was tempted but I've planted a small cutting from my old garden so couldn't justify it to myself.
  • Zoe P2Zoe P2 Posts: 481
    Not exactly supermarket savers but restaurant and cinemas 2 for 1 savers.

"Meerkat Movies" gets you 2 for1 at cinemas on Tuesdays or Wednesdays and at restaurants on Sundays to Thursdays (plus other discounts on takeaways etc) FOR A YEAR when you buy via the comparison website Compare The Market

You can buy– car, van, bike, caravan, taxi, motorhome, home, pet, life, health, over 50's, income protection, landlord, business or travel insurance.

The cheapest is a single-trip travel insurance policy, which costs from £1 to £3.  Much cheaper than paying for a second cinema ticket or second meal.

Thousands of cinemas and restaurants are participating.

I have a dream that my.. children.. one day.. will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Martin Luther King

• Sam 37Sam 37 Posts: 892
    Brilliant!  Thank you, Zoe.

Though not one for gardens, certainly one for gardenERS!
  • Helen P3Helen P3 Posts: 748
    Sam 37 said:

Though not one for gardens, certainly one for gardenERS!

Totally agree; and, moreover, this thread is in PLANTS!  I suppose one could buy MANY plants with the savings??

• PhaidraPhaidra Posts: 458

When I started reading this, I thought Zoe was advertising something!  I soon realised, however, she was being kind and helpful but didn't quite choose the right thread! 

• Zoe P2Zoe P2 Posts: 481
    edited 23 July

Oops! 

When I received this text from my daughter, I remembered there was a thread about “saving”; so, I did a search and got it but I was in too much of a hurry to look closely at the…detail.

Sorry!

Trespassers will be prosecuted?

I have a dream that my.. children.. one day.. will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Martin Luther King

• msqingxiaomsqingxiao North LondonPosts: 161
    Saw my local Asda Superstore having lots of autumn bulbs for sale now. Got a pack of 8 Allium mixed big bulbs for £2. Think it's quite good value? They also have lots of tulip bulbs too.