Forum home Plants

Burncoose

peteSpeteS Posts: 870
I'm just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Burncoose Nurseries. It's a great looking website with an ample selection of plants. Any experience regarding plant quality, delivery, etc, would be appreciated. Cheers.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,255
    I think Burncoose are brilliant  and have always been happy to recommend them ... I've visited the nursery itself on trips down to Cornwall, and have bought from them online ... always very satisfied with plants from them.  
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• coccinellacoccinella Luxembourg Posts: 516
    I have bought plants from them when they could deliver to Europe and was very happy. I miss them.
    When down go out and buy a packet of seeds
  • FireFire North LondonPosts: 17,116
    Always brilliant for me and very professional - one of my go to suppliers.
  • peteSpeteS Posts: 870
    Brilliant news. I will add them to my online nursery list.
  • TopbirdTopbird Mid SuffolkPosts: 7,588
    Another thumbs up from me🙂
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • rachelQrtJHBjbrachelQrtJHBjb South BucksPosts: 814
    Bought lots of unusual plants from them this past year. They have such an extensive selection of rarities and more familiar plants and everything has always come well-grown and well-packaged.

I also highly rate Bluebell Nursery in Leicestershire for the quality of their plants and personal service. 
  • TheVanguardTheVanguard Posts: 128
    Have used them and received great service :) 
  • They send you real plants that really thrive--unlike some more expensive suppliers who cover theirs in enough plastic to drive you mad, with not a leaf out of place when they arrive, but which don't cope with the transition to a real garden...