Forum home Problem solving

Plant identification

Hi, can any one help with this plant please. I planted it about 5 years ago as it had beautiful lots of small white starry flowers. However since the first year I’ve had a very poor show..tho seems as if I have lots of buds. What is it and does it need more feeding or what?! It has full sunlight. Thanks in anticipation. 

• Mary370Mary370 Limerick, Ireland Posts: 2,003
    Picture??
  • whoops sorry, thought I had added it, thank you!
  • K67K67 Leicestershire Posts: 2,507
    Choisya Aztec Pearl? 
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 19,210
    I think that's what it is too. The buds on mine have, I think, been damaged by frost.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • Wonderful, thank you K67 and Busy-Lizzie for your speedy helpful replies!👍🏻😃
  • Hi, does anyone know what this is I have lots of them coming up in my boarders but I'm really worried it's something I have planted and not made a note of it! 
  • BorderlineBorderline Posts: 4,677
    They look like Willowherb to me. Epilobium Ciliatum or Parviflorum. Not a choice plant for an average size garden. I would remove asap.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,567
    Have you down a wildflower mix for  pollinators?  
    It looks very like the native wildflower White Campion. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Good afternoon everyone, I’m hoping someone can help me by identifying this lovely plant with extremely feathery ‘frond’ like leaves. I think it would add such lovely bright, and delicate texture in my garden, so different to what already exists……If I knew what it was! Thanks in anticipation. 😊
  • gondorgondor Posts: 135
    I'm not 100% sure from your photo, but other plants with feathery leaves like that include cosmos and herb fennel.