Forum home The potting shed

🌸 🌸 🌸 RESURRECTED 104 🌸 🌸 🌸

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,883
Good morning everyone and welcome to the latest thread.
500 Spring Flowers Pictures  Download Free Images on Unsplash
Hazel, I nearly jumped out of my skin watching the last two episodes of The Unforgotten. Such an excellent series!

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,883
    Wildlifer, having your own business must have been so difficult for you over this last year. I have felt increasingly sad for some people who have lost everything. All the very best in getting back up and running again. x
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 3,234
    Good morning LB and all to follow. Up early as I am back to work today I have really enjoyed my Easter break, and looking forward to next week off though forecast isn’t too good. 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,287
    Good Morning LB and all to follow,
    Beautiful Spring flowers picture to start with. How is it looking outside are you white over this morning? We had a hard frost overnight the birdbath is frozen solid, 
    Wildlifer It sounds like the garden  plans went well at the weekend, hope you get some more done before returning to work. All the best with your business re-opening next week, 
    Yvie Glad you had a nice chat with your friend at the GC yesterday,
    Hope SGL & Hazel slept well last night. Hope Topbird and OH are warm and cozy on their travels. 
    Enjoy your day everyone. 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,287
    Morning Debs hope the day goes well for you. 
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,476
    Good morning LB and all to follow.

LB, gorgeous photo for new Rezz. 

Sunny and calm morning here. Birds are singing like nothing happened yesterday. It's only very cold (-1) and my pond is frozen. Hope so that we will not have any more storm like last one. I'll be again bussy because workers will continue. I already done SM shopping and found tea on sales. Bought my usual tea and few new ones.

Have a nice day you all!
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,476
    Morning debs and Chive!
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 14,693
    Morning everyone,  a sunny but very frosty morning. 
    Slept better last night, but did wake up a couple of times. 
    @Ladybird4 the end of the penultimate episode certainly made me jump!  Did read that there is another series next year.
    Lovely Tulip photo. 
    Need to put the hot press thing on cloth things today at some point 😩 probably do that while OH does his zoom pilates. 
    Have a good day at work @debs64 Glad you enjoyed your Easter break.
    Think I'll have another cup of tea.
    Have a good day everyone, take care.

Morning Debs and Chive. Debs, I hope that work goes smoothly today. It will be nice to catch up with your colleagues. Chive it was surprisingly 'un-white' this morning. There has been a frost and there is a thin skim of ice on the bird baths but the sun is shining. Its a magnificent 1°C here at the moment.
    Morning Ante and SGL. You both snuckered in there. Ante, please don't tell me you are moving away from your favourite Earl Grey!
    I've been standing very still at the kitchen sink and watching a great tit collecting Lily fluff from the bird bedding holder. It is nearly empty now. I might have to hunt around for some wool (not man made fibres though, they are not good for baby birds).