Forum homeβ€Ί The potting shed

πŸ‘CURMUDGEONS' CORNER XIIIπŸ‘

B3B3 Posts: 18,717
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€For the triskaidekaphobicπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
In London. Keen but lazy.
Β«134567102

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,451
    Too late @wild edges they have been dug up in a rage and put in a trug waiting for the first green bin collection on Tuesday.Β  That was after I had jumped up and down on them for about 3 mins whilst swearing profusely.
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 29,089
    As if stuff isn't bad enough: our cooker is now tripping out the house electrics.Β 
    Engineer coming in morning.Β 
    Last night's leftovers going into the microwave for dinner.
    Devon.
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 4,712
    Hob or oven, @Hostafan1 ?
    β€œThere is no military solution
    Doesn't always end up as something worse”
  • ObelixxObelixx VendΓ©e, Western FrancePosts: 26,235
    Now you know why you need a fire pit and a BBQ and a pizza oven in the garden @Hostafan1!!Β  or maybe order a takeaway?
    "We don't stopΒ playingΒ because we growΒ old; we growΒ oldΒ because we stopΒ playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 4,389
    One of my Thalia daffs is definitely a cuckoo because it has two small round flower buds on one stem. The others are slim long buds.
  • B3B3 Posts: 18,717
    Cheerfulness?Β  Β You get more than one in a stem often but the buds are pointy.
    I'd like to see a pic if yours turns out gross. I'm not so sure that I'd appreciate a pretty oneπŸ€” that's the kind of nice person I amπŸ˜‰
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 4,389
    Hopefully not too long to wait now. On closer inspection the impostor has 4 small round buds (on the right in the pic) On the plus side, I think the other buds are too slim to be kleenex-looky-likey doubles.

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,451
    Just noticed that the post office delivery man pulled our doorbell so hard this morning that it came off the wall.Β  No wondered he scarpered quick.
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 29,089
    Hob or oven, @Hostafan1 ?
    it's the main Orange switch on the wall. Whenever I switch it on, the house trips out.
    Devon.
  • B3B3 Posts: 18,717
    Too long and too yellow.
    Is there a shortage of Thalia? Did the crop fail? Did some moron unload a truckful of mixedΒ  bulbs into the wrong container?