Forum home The potting shed

🌷🌷🌷 RESURRECTED 103 🌷🌷🌷

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,907
Shiraz Paracha on Twitter  New chapter quotes New beginning quotes  Beginning quotes
Time to start a new thread.
Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,907
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,156
    Crumbs, are we ready for a new thread already?😱
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,156
    Glad you got to 'Sco this morning LB with relative ease. Yvie, bet you're tired looking after the children but at the same time, very rewarding.

Ive had a "pottery" (;ie pottering about) day so far, plenty of unmentionable. I've just used up a 5  litre bottle so water and it keeps " cracking" or " popping "as it's expanding/ and getting rid of the air. Gawd! It makes me jump!

Resting this afternoon, can't get out into the garden as it's too cold again.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 14,705
    Wow! That thread went quick.
    Have been busy sorting cupboards this morning. We had sunshine this morning, but now its overcast and chilly. 
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 6,611
    Gosh that went quickly . I have done a lot of gardening . .Having a cuppa and sitting down .

• debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 3,257
    Hi all no sign of my rhododendron in that GC but the search will continue! Got a rhubarb plant Timperley early I do love rhubarb and there is room for another plant at the allotment. 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,298
    edited 5 March
    Goodness Rez 103, lovely opening message LB
    Glad your trip to the Sco went smoothly and better still no roadworks happy days!
    Yvie Im pleased your boiler was fixed quickly and I love your bird table it’s a real feature in the garden. I hope Jonah has a good day at school,
    Hazel I’m pleased your mum had such a lovely birthday yesterday. Enjoy your rest this afternoon, if the bottle stops spoiling it that is 🥴 lovely avatar photo, is that white foxgloves? 
    SGL Good to have a sort out in the cupboards, I don’t know how these places end up the way they do but they always need attention at some point don’t they! 
    Rubee You sound busy too, I’ve done very little outdoors this week, hoping for some more fair weather to entice me outside,
    It’s time for a cuppa, anyone fancy a biscuit? 🤗

• PurpleRosePurpleRose North YorkshirePosts: 523
    I am sat having a coffee. Been really busy today at work. Plus side, the time flew by as there was no time for clock watching.

Cannot believe the last month has passed and we are on another thread.

Sounds like you have had a busy day in the garden Rubee. It is always a good feeling when you achieve a lot. I have not done much garden wise this week. It has been very cold. 
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,206
    Just heard that my new raised and load of veg compost are being delivered on Monday. That’s next week sorted 😀
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,907
    Hello everyone. Chive, tea and a biscuit for me please. Have been having catch up calls with the family as its too cold for working outside but my dwarf dahlia seeds have arrived and I received a paper plant pot forming gizmo a few days ago so I'm going to make some paper pots and get my dahlias sown tomorrow. Yvie how exciting for you. You should have a lot of fun getting that delivery sorted and in situ.