Forum home The potting shed

Reasons to be cheerful 2021

• KiliKili Posts: 713
    RTBC:
    Didn't win squat on the premium bonds, but won a ticket to the vaccination centre on Sunday  :D

'The power of accurate observation .... is commonly called cynicism by those that have not got it.

George Bernard Shaw'

• B3B3 Posts: 18,672
    We're being done tomorrow. It's strange. I didn't realise how much the Covid situation was getting me down until the weight shifted a little with the prospect of getting the vaccine.
    A bit of sunshine and I might even have got a spring in my step . boinggggg!
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,700
    Three fantastic RTBCs this morning ... that’s a RTBC in itself ... 🎉 🍾 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,196
    I hope your recovery continues @gjautos and all goes well for you @sam bevington.

Chin up @B3.   Keep looking for that silver lining - not always easy, I know.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 7,764
    That's good news @gjautos and @sam bevington.

Our RTBCs this morning is that so far our jabs haven't caused any problems and we feel fine.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,196
    That is good news @Yviestevie and a huge relief for you.   
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Desi_in_LondonDesi_in_London LondonPosts: 390
    That's fantastic @Yviestevie you must be so relieved
    Kindness is always the right choice.