Planting bearded iris
I have just received my order of some bearded iris corms. As the earth in my garden is really drenched from all the rain we’ve had recently & are forecast for at least another week can anyone advise whether it’s still ok to plant now or should I wait. If I wait what is the best way to store them. Grateful for any advice.