Forum home The potting shed

😷 RESURRECTED 101 😷

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 14,546
    Ditto to what @Topbird mentioned about America and Trump and yes he should be committed! 
    Absolutely unbelievable.

Night night everyone, sleep well 
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,425
    Good morning to all.
    Last night I fell asleep on sofa in front of tv. I woke around midnight and first what I saw on tv was news from Washington. It was shocking, but was i surprised? Don't think so.

Here is lovely morning, no rain, no wind and with a little bit of sunshine. I take advantage of this and all light outside are down. Next few days will be with snow, according to forecast.
    Now tea and light breakfast. Have a nice day and keep warm.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,592
    Freezing Fog on Delmarva What is it - 47abc
    Good morning everyone (SGL - hope you are asleep!), I woke up to freezing fog this morning and a suggestion on TV that we should leave our decorations up until Candlemas as they are so cheerful!
    Letters And Villain  Emoji images Letters Clip art
    As for the horrific scenes from America - like T'Bird, - words fail me. The last 4 years must have been a huge embarrassment for the majority of Americans. The sooner that ghastly man is confined to the shameful history of the US the better.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 6,486
    edited 7 January
    Good morning everyone . I agree with TBird ,Trump should be committed.It’s a very worrying situation .
    Its white over with frost here this morning .Take care all those who are going out.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,592
    edited 7 January
    Good morning Ante, you snuckered in there. It is good to hear that you have nice weather. Are you working from home today?
    p.s. good morning to you too Ruby - you weren't there a minute ago.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • PurpleRosePurpleRose North YorkshirePosts: 468
    edited 7 January
    Good morning all

Thank you for my greeting @Chivetalking 😁

@Yviestevie that is so sad what happened to you. I can imagine a big life lesson was learnt that day. Still it not a nice thing to happen.

I went to bed last night early as Mr Purple Rose was watching football. I put Netflix on my tablet for an hour then was going to read my book.  As I clicked Netflix off I noticed a breaking news banner from Sky New so I made the mistake of investigating. I wish I had left the news until this morning. The scenes I watched were disgraceful. They then showed a pre recorded message from trump who was saying stop doing what you are doing but reading between the lines he was saying carry on as he was cheated. Democracy spoke last November and trump should respect that. While he is stamping his feet, his supporters are too. 

Have a good day all 😁
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,143
    Good Morning Ante, LB & Rubee all to follow,
    Oh my goodness the situation in America is appalling, that man has caused carnage it’s dreadful news.
    Ante I hope the removal of your lights goes well, make the most of that sunny day,
    LB Hope you don’t need to venture out today in that freezing fog, 
    Rubee I hope you have a good day ahead, 
    Time to put the kettle on. 

• Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,425
    Morning LB and Rubee.
    LB, here is still winter break but I must visit school almost every day.  Lucky, no today. Tomorrow is my turn.

Stay at warm all of you with frost and fog.
  • PurpleRosePurpleRose North YorkshirePosts: 468
    @Ladybird4 if you are having two drive in the fog, please take care 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,143
    Can’t leave these out!,

16. Devonshire Scones