Forum home The potting shed

😷 RESURRECTED 101 😷

• Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 1,911
    Signing out for tonight, night all.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 14,544
    Night night everyone, sleep well and sweet dreams 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,575
    Good morning all. I looked at my tree, shuddered and then decided - another cuppa first.
    SOMERSET NEWS Get those Christmas decorations down or face a year of bad  luck - Bridgwater Press

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 3,077
    Good morning all. Cold here but dry and no snow. Fiancé is going down to his place of work to go some cleaning. He was busy yesterday sorting out my fridge and cupboards and throwing stuff away so I think he needs a few days in a professional kitchen again! Otherwise I will be like Old Mother Hiubbard. 
    Back to work for me, very stressful at the moment with staff off, not Covid other issues but it’s still difficult. 
    LB hope the decorations removal goes well. 
    Have a good day everyone 
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,425
    Good morning LB and all to follow.
    LB, I put my decorations down this morning. At least inside. It's heavy rain and I must wait with outside lights.

First cup of tea then I plan to go to cottage. Must plant my Christmas tree. Today is holiday and it's very quiet outside.

Have a nice day!
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,575
    Morning Debs and Ante. Debs, I do hope that things are not too difficult for you and your other colleagues today. Ante, enjoy your day off and at least with the rain it is a good day to plant out the next tree in your woodland. Right, I cannot put off things any longer. See you all later - I may be some time! I hope that you all have good days.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 1,911
    Morning all. Very dark here, it is morning isn't it?? It's also very cold brrr.
    All very quiet outside again although I have seen a shadow of the blackbird sliding across the lawn looking for food. 
    Hope tree decoration removal goes ok LB and good luck at work Debs. Ante, wait until it's stopped raining before you plant your tree. Enjoy your time at the cottage. 
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 6,482
    Morning everyone .LB ,don’t work too hard .Debs keep safe today .Ante enjoy your day and keep warm .Hazel have a good day .It’s white over with frost this morning .
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 1,039
    Morning all,

Chilly out and we've just had another dusting of snow. Olaf/Scholes is still standing but has even less head remaining :o 
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 3,077
    Hi, quick update to say it’s snowing pretty hard here now so fiancé is staying at home to take me to work as public transport isn’t the best in these conditions. Keep warm everyone!