Forum home The potting shed

😷 RESURRECTED 101 😷

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,917
edited 5 January in The potting shed
Best places to see snowdrops in Oxfordshire and Berkshire - A family day out
January's flower - the snowdrop. A good way to start our new thread. Happy chatting everyone.
Link back to RESURRECTED 100
https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1048441/🍾🍾-resurrected-100-🍾🍾#latest

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

• PurpleRosePurpleRose North YorkshirePosts: 526
    Hi

I have never posted on this thread before. So Hi everyone 😁

Love snowdrops. They are one of my favourites
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 1,129
    edited 5 January
    Hello and welcome @PurpleRose :) 

I felt like that about "Wizard of Oz" at one time, @Yviestevie. Over and over and over again my two watched that.

There's an exception to every rule, @Topbird and no, I flippin' haven't :(
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,164
    " Willow" was the one film that drove us demented @Biglad ...over and over and over.......😂

Hi @PurpleRose and welcome.👋👋
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 14,710
    Goodness, Res 100 went quick! 
    Lovely photo LB, love snowdrops.
    Wasn't films, but books we had to read over and over at bedtime. 🤣🤣
    Hi Purplerose 🙋🏻‍♀️

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 14,710
    Oops.....shame you didn't have the right needle tips LB, hope they don't take too long to arrive. 
    Never heard of Ja Ja ding dong! 🤪
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,917
    Hello and welcome @PurpleRose. Nice to see you. The 'thing' that drove me scatty wasn't a film but the song Gangnam Style which my great nieces played incessantly whilst we were away on our February holiday. We then had to sit 'theatre style' and watch them perform to it. I wince any time I hear that now. The other thing that grated was when I had to go for my hospital checkups and every time I went they had a large screen TV in the waiting room and it was always The Teletubbies that was showing. I reckon they had it on a loop and showed it deliberately every time I went. I could do with Noo Noo tomorrow though, after the dekkie demolition.
  • lilysillylilysilly Posts: 510
    Hi everyone.
    @Biglad your snowman looks just how l feel today. Footie lovers in this house, Exeter City no less. Brave lad being a ref, you must have heard it all with the abuse you guys sometimes get.
    Debs your new kitchen looks very smart and l like your cannisters.
    Shame about cancelled courses, fingers crossed one day you can enjoy them.
    LB that scarf is gorgeous, it's very me. I don't envy the task of completing it though. But l remember your knitted Christmas wreaths so you clearly enjoy a challenge.
    Today was ok at work. Nine children today, two more vulnerable to return tomorrow. Head is being very strict on who is given a place this time. The morning was tricky trying to get those at home all logged in for remote learning. The childrens reactions seeing their friends on screen was delightful. We have to have all windows and doors to the outside fully open for ventilation, with a freezing wind coming in our teeth were chattering. All had coats on with instructions to bring hats and scarves in tomorrow and an extra jumper or hoodie . Sad to hear some older children in deep distress at being in school while their parents were off to work at the hospital, this new strain has scared some children greatly.
    I'm now trying to pack baubles carefully away, with help from an eager spaniel who evidently wants me to pack away her tennis ball as she keeps dropping it into my box.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,917
    I am signing out for tonight people so night night and sweet dreams. See you all tomorrow.
    Sweet Good Evening Images With Quotes For Lovers - iLove Messages

• RubeeRubee Posts: 6,612
    Gosh Rez 101 .That was quick .Lovely pic LB .Welcome Purple Rose good to see you .I have never heard of JaJa Ding Dong either or Gangnam Style . 
    I am signing out . Goodnight 
  • Rosie.b.Rosie.b. Posts: 1,078
    LB I can understand Gangnam style it drives you loopy.  Hello Purple Rose.   I’m signing out a sim watching a programme about cheetahs with GordonBuchanan, sleep well, sweet dreams.