Forum home The potting shed

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone. Wherever you are over the festive period, we hope you have a peaceful and relaxing break.

Thank you for your continued support in 2020 - we really appreciate it.

Take care,

Everybody at BBC Gardeners' World Magazine and GardenersWorld.com
x

• Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,998
    Merry Christmas Daniel and all the GW Team. Thank you for all your support and help and for continuing to allow this forum to perform over this past year. It’s been tough for everyone but your work is greatly appreciated. It has allowed us to keep in touch with our virtual friends and kept a lot of us sane! I wish you all a Very Happy New Year.🎄🎄🎄
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 20,105
    I echo everything that songbird has written.

And here’s a little carol for you all.

https://sounds.bl.uk/World-and-traditional-music/Bob-and-Jacqueline-Patten-Collection/025M-C1033X0327XX-1600V0

🎉

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 27,562
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Daniel and all the GW team.   Thank you for all you do.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 77,322
    Merry Christmas Daniel and all the GW team ... thanks for helping us to enjoy our gardens and thereby keeping us relatively sane in this most extraordinary of years. 

I hope you and everyone here has as lovely a Christmas as possible ... fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 2021 🤞 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 8,504
    Thank you Daniel. Wishing a very Merry Christmas and a much improved 2021 to you and the team.
    Thanks to you all for keeping the site chugging along throughout these difficult times.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  • tui34tui34 Béziers, Herault, FrancePosts: 1,962
    Thank you so much for these festive wishes, Daniel and the Gardener's World Team.  I echo the sentiments of others - gardeners are a great lot having the same love for cultivating our planet, whether it be flowers or edibles.  
    Your site is precious and as you can see, we are scattered all over the globe with one thing in common.   
    So please, keep us together and keep this site active.  There will be more difficult times ahead.
    Warmest festive wishes, to you Daniel and yours.
    Tui
    A good hoeing is worth two waterings.

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 11,336
    Thanks, Daniel and I wish you and the GW staff a happy Christmas.  Many thanks for providing us with this wonderful forum. :) 🎅
    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 9,559
    A very Happy Christmas to you and the GW team Daniel  :)
    Thank you for keeping the forum going through these difficult times, it's very much appreciated. 
    Here's hoping for a better year to come for all of us.
    Anni x 
    🎄
  • A Happy Christmas and New Year to you Daniel,and all the folk who make this such a popular forum.
    I have made some really good friends on here and had some good advice.
    Heres hoping 2021 sees a better year.
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • Happy Christmas and a much happier new year!thanks all at gardeners world .can't wait for March and Monty don!! Let's hope we are all in a better place then xx