Forum home The potting shed

New puppy introducing the garden

• She's doing really well today her personalities really coming out! Not picking up the leaves so much.keeping her just on the patio is getting harder,the soil looks like fun!wet,muddy..oh dear..
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 66,083
    Any chance of a pic? 😃 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

😍😍😍
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 5,959
    OMG it's a Westie.  I have had 3 in the past they are just great dogs.  Lots of fun, really quick to pick things up and very cuddly.  Name please 😍

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 3,983
    Ahhhh, you cant have a tidy garden and a dog haha
  • Her name is betty.weve always had westie too! It's going really well.crash and burn!! She's so tiny!!I haven't had a puppy in years.id forgotten just how wee they are! 
    We ❤️ Betty 😘 

• She's fast asleep again after going completely bonkers! Bought her a chew toy as teddy is in tatters!! Crickey her teeth are sharp.shes sleeping thru the night which is brilliant.its the toilet training that's proving hard...but it's early days
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,978
    I wuv her🥰

At least being that colour you'll get a heads up if she's been digging in the garden😁
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down