Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

School meals petition

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139
    Done

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 4,538
    Done
    Love that mp's are getting empty paper plates with messages on being sent to them! 😉
  • Done by me and Mr Purple Rose too

• B3B3 Posts: 27,477
    I got the link from the BBC news site, from which it now seems to have disappeared😒
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • Done
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139
    B3 said:
    I got the link from the BBC news site, from which it now seems to have disappeared😒
    Hopefully plenty of newspaper websites will carry it ... they're not as dependant on the government for their funding as the poor old BBC is at the moment.  

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• I suppose it disappeared because this is the original petition from April? Not sure what good is it signing this one as it was for the original campaign...now we are looking for another u turn. 
    To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
  • EustaceEustace Posts: 2,289
    Done.
    Oxford. The City of Dreaming Spires.
    And then my heart with pleasure fills,
    And dances with the daffodils (roses). Taking a bit of liberty with Wordsworth :)

• PhaidraPhaidra Posts: 582
     Not sure what good is it signing this one as it was for the original campaign... 

Done
  • After the latest vote it doesn't make sense to me to add more signatures to the preexisting one...but do what you like, people. 
    To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow