Forum home The potting shed

🙈CURMUDGEONS' CORNER 11🙉

B3B3 Posts: 15,047

In London. Keen but lazy.

• philippasmith2philippasmith2 Posts: 9,409
    Would that be the well known "Spaghetti Tree" ?
  • B3B3 Posts: 15,047
    Could well be😉
    Nothing remotely to do with gardening unless I need to bury the body😡

Do all men's electric shavers scatter a layer of beard dust all over bathroom surfaces? 
    Is there a type that doesn't? If there is, he won't even have to wait until Christmas😡
  • steveTusteveTu Posts: 730
    Any wet-and-dry one used wet!
    I use an electric shaver 'wet' with a shaving oil - the shaver is then washed after use and the 'stuff' goes down the plughole.

UK - South Coast Retirement Campus (East)
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,630
    Maybe a beard would suit him? 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Thanks @steveTu
    He's had a beard in the past . The latest effort had to be abandoned as he started to look like Jeremy corbyn.
    I used to grow a beard every winter until I started to look more and more like Sandy Claws..

That might have been tolerable. @steveTu. Even Rasputin would've looked better but it would have taken too long to achieve.
    Odd how we all have an image inside our heads of what we look like - oh, to see through someone else's eyes eh? I thought I looked mature and suave (isn't that a wine?). Hmmmmm.

Soave people have a dry wit, I believe.
    I had to take a picture of him on his phone and threaten to change his Facebook picture ( his tech savvy ceased around the time when his first beard looked good) before he could see that he was turning corbynesque.