Forum home The potting shed

Gardeners World podcasts

Anyone know anything about these? October issue of the mag mentions they are being made and invites us to find and subscribe to them. I've tried to find them on Spotify but without any success.

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,803
    edited 7 October
    Where were they mentioned in the magazine? I've been looking and can't see it?

Edited to say: ignore me, just found it in the mag.

And I agree - can't find it. Will tweet them.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 7,064
    Interesting. I hadn't heard about these.
  • Blue OnionBlue Onion Posts: 2,432
    That's exciting! Especially for those of us outside the UK who can not watch GW.  
    Utah, USA.
  • amancalledgeorgeamancalledgeorge South LondonPosts: 1,537
    All of the programmes end up on YouTube a day later @Blue Onion just search with the season and episode numbers. It looks like the BBC isn't too fussed as they stay on for ages it seems. 
    To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
    Wow @amancalledgeorge , I never thought to look!  I'll have a look for Beechgrove as well, I enjoy those three old people carrying on.. and the trials they run.  
    Utah, USA.
    @Fire I've never heard about that platform before.. but I just tried and it played fine.
    Utah, USA.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 7,064
    It's a good and stable platform, seems to be good for documentary series. They do remove whole series sometimes (copyright I guess) so it's good to watch while you can.
  • MaddiMaddi Posts: 8
    I was also interested in the Gardeners’ World Podcasts, I looked on iTunes but could not find it.  Has anyone been able to see them?  Thanks in advance for any help.
  • LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,803
    Asked on Twitter to no avail. Have now posted on their FB page. Seems a bit mad to advertise them and ask for subscribers and not to make it easy!
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero