Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 🎃 October ‘20 🎃

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 63,816
October’s here ... good morning everyone ... 😊 ☕️ 
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pat EPat E Posts: 9,097
    good morning Dove. Hope your weather is ok. Ours is pretty good. Rain overnight (4.5mm) and sunny today. What more can we ask for.  😁

S. E. NSW
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 63,816
    Well ... I thought I might get back to sleep ... but I didn’t ... body clock is out of sync ‘cos I stayed up late the other evening 🙄 

I picked the last of the courgettes yesterday and we have some tomatoes and a small squash so I’ll roast them with garlic and preserved lemons and make a couscous to have with lamb chops for supper. 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Ah hello @Pat E ... I didn’t see you there 😉 
    Your weather sounds great ... glad you’re getting some rain for spring ... that must put your minds at rest a bit after the drought and fires last summer.  It’s definitely cooler here ... the heating has come on ... and we have another storm heading our way for Friday ... 💨 

We’ve been promised a wet summer, but I’m not very confident that they know what they’re talking about. It’d be nice though. I’m hoping to get going in the veggie beds this year. I let it go last year because Hubby’s cancer threw me for a while. Feeling more used to it now. 😃
    your supper sounds nice. 
    I’ve bought a packet of frozen NZ Hoki which has been crumbed with whole grain crumbs. Looking forward to that. 

S. E. NSW
    @Pat E the weather app on my phone says it’s raining here now ... but it isn’t  ... 🙄 

Maybe they couldn’t find your region. 🤔
    S. E. NSW
    Pat E said:
    Maybe they couldn’t find your region. 🤔
    No can’t be that ... it’s a specific forecast that tracks my phone’s location. 

Ah, it’s just changed ... now it says it’s cloudy here  

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,165
    Morning all. 
    Hugs to you both @Dovefromabove and @Pat E
    Rain , rain and more rain here. 
    Devon.
    Hi Hosta. Isn’t that just the way it is. We could do with a good drop and I’m sure you don’t want any more. 
    S. E. NSW