Forum home The potting shed

Nutcutlet

pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,625
Haven’t seen or heard from Nutcutlet lately.

I hope she’s OK.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 39,136
    I was wondering that a while ago @pansyface and I meant to ask @Dovefromabove, but it went out of my head.  :/
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 18,418
    She posted in August, May just have been busy with her garden.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• D0rdogne_DamselD0rdogne_Damsel Saint Yrieix La Perche, Haute Vienne/Dordogne border. FrancePosts: 3,355
    That's a bit spooky, I was also wondering about @nutcutlet when trying to identify a plant the other day. I hope she's ok. 
    "To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul." — Alfred Austin
  • ElmozElmoz Posts: 30
    edited September 2020
    Where's @elmo? Apparently that username was taken but it says user not found. Same for @japonica. Looks like @GW-Team have been lazy with account deletions and won't let old usernames be taken once the accounts are gone. Except they're not really gone are they, GW Team hold onto the data/email addresses for ever, it seems. Bad GDPR right there!
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,625
    Thank you for that useful observation.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 39,136
    Indeed @pansyface :/

Your 'problem' has nothing to do with this thread @Elmoz, so perhaps you could contact the mods instead.
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,745
    I’ve been in touch with @nutcutlet on and off ... last heard of she was fine ... just keeping herself busy. 😊 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,204
    Good.  Sensible woman.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,745
    Obelixx said:
    Good.  Sensible woman.
    She’s definitely one of those, par excellence! 😊 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,747
    I’m connected with her on other social media, and, as of yesterday, she looks on fine form 👍🏻
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.