Forum home Problem solving

Rust issue

I live in Cornwall. Rust appearing this year on veg & flower plants previously unaffected. All visible leaves, flowers removed when found. Will a heavy mulch help, once the crops/flowers have been removed? Has been an increasing problem over the past 5 years. 

• I think someone's been on the beer. Talk about rude!
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 66,238
    @ca.debnam Welcome to the forum ... a shame that your first post has been nobbled by a drunken idiot  🙄. His posts have been reported to the mods and hopefully will be dealt with before too long. 

As for the rust on your plants ... many/most rusts are specific to types of plants ... so if you could tell us the plants involved and maybe post some pictures of the problems we may get some idea of what’s going on. 

To upload photos click on the little landscape icon and follow the instructions. If the picture won’t upload, reducing the size usually does the trick. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• SkylarksSkylarks East MidlandsPosts: 278
    I think someone's been on the beer. Talk about rude!
    His post has disappeared now. 

@[email protected]"ca.debnam",  just in case you missed it. Mrs B3’s comment isn’t about your query. The post she was referring to has been removed. Also, welcome to the forum 😊