Forum home Plants

Plant ID please

KiliKili Posts: 855
edited September 2020 in Plants
Hi everyone, my sister is in to flower arranging and asked me to take some cuttings of a plant to grow on for her garden so she can use this plant in that pastime (Not sure if its for the flowers or the foliage) I've done that and one of the plants is shown in the images below.  I took a cutting for myself also.I have no idea what it is and would like to know. I created a new border in my garden this year and to get some colour in it for the summer months I planted a load of cosmos.

I would now like to slowly fill this border with perennials and wondered if this would be a suitable plant for that purpose. Its a south facing border with some heavy clay type soil which I'll be conditioning over winter to improve so would be interested to know if this plant whatever it is would be suitable for this location.

Many Thanks for your help in advance and enjoy your Sunday.

Kili

'The power of accurate observation .... is commonly called cynicism by those that have not got it.

George Bernard Shaw'

• Brachyglottis 'Sunshine', (Senecio greyii). Shrubby ragwort relative, can be pruned back, evergrey :)
  • KiliKili Posts: 855
    Thank you Buttercup, much appreciated.

'The power of accurate observation .... is commonly called cynicism by those that have not got it.

George Bernard Shaw'