No idea but you could add  a please
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 9,738
    Acanthus mollis?
    Southern trees bear a strange fruit
    Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
  • K67K67 Leicestershire Posts: 2,508
    😊🤗
  • amancalledgeorgeamancalledgeorge South LondonPosts: 2,255
    It may be Malva verticillata...the flowers will confirm it. 
    To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,960
    Hi @VivaSusana and welcome aboard 😎 

It certainly looks like one of the Malva family to me ... possibly Malva sylvestris? 
    Let us see when it flowers and we should be able to give a firmer ID 😊 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hollyhock?
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 4,414
    Welcome to the forum :). I don't think it's acanthus either, but it does look vaguely familiar.  Could it be the old-fashioned green-leaved Heuchera? Not seen very often these days, although the coloured leaved forms are very popular. Has it had any flowers?
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,244
    Looks like a malva to me too.  We have the sylvestris tuff weeding about all over the place and it's great for pollinators in the bits we leave wild but not so much in a flower border.   If you don't like it at least it's easier to get rid of than the acanthus would be tho I'd expect acanthus leaves to be bigger by this time of year.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • VivaSusanaVivaSusana Alresford, HampshirePosts: 6

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. After looking all of them up quite thoroughly, I now believe this might be a malva, either sylvestris or verticillata, but will have to wait until it flowers to be able to confirm our suspicions. Will keep you posted.  :)