Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 🌞 August ‘20

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 62,294
Here we are ... it’s August 🏖 🍦 (where did July go?)
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 62,294
    Thankfully it’s cooler now, after a hot and sticky night ... i hope everyone’s had a restful night ...
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,870
    Morning Dove.  I suggest some ice cream might relieve things.😃
    S. E. NSW
    Ice cream for breakfast @Pat E  ... now there’s a thought 🍦 

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,870
    I thought so, Dove. It’ll give you both a chance to think of what else you fancy While cooling off. 😁
    S. E. NSW
  • Blue OnionBlue Onion Posts: 2,271
    Ugg.. August already?!  I don't know how time seems to pass so quickly, when all I do is sit at home staring at a screen and occasionally wandering around my garden to pull a few weeds or mow the grassy weeds.  
    Utah, USA.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 25,733
    Morning all. More drizzle overnight so the grass is wet. grrrr
    Devon.
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 3,023
    Morning all, afternoon Pat 
    Well, that wasn't fun to sleep in!
    Lovely day yesterday, if a little warm! Dove, you helped me understand all my self employed yacc etc. So thank you a million times! Also the most wonderful veg and Stilton soup for lunch with crusty homemade soda bread toast to dunk.
    Secluded comfy chair under your clematis pergola, is a beautiful little nook to hide and view the garden, which is looking beautiful. 
    Drive home was fine but got out of the air conditioned car and almost fell over wirh the shock of the heat in Ipswich!!!!! Horrible! Still 31 degrees at 7.30pm!!!
    Up early today to water the garden before it fries. One shift to work later. 
    Just sinking first coffee and clearing sand pits from the corners of my eyes before I start the day. Or maybe a second coffee first!!
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 25,733
    I've still got the winter duvet on the bed. brrrr 
    Devon.
    Here you are @WonkyWomble ☕️ ☕️ ☕️  🥓 🥪 

A single sheet and the windows wide was too hot last night @Hostafan1 ... not conducive to sleep 😉 you probably slept better than we did 😆