Forum home Fruit & veg

Tomato Problems

First time growing tomatoes from seed and all seemed to be going well however recently iv started noticing various different blemishes on the leaves of different plants. It appears to be getting worse/more noticeable and it’s beginning to concern me. 

The plants are otherwise (I think) in a good healthy condition and producing plenty of tomatoes. Pictured below are the various types of blemishes I’m finding on different plants. Would be grateful if someone could tell me what might be wrong with them. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 62,245
    They look pretty healthy to me. Certainly in as healthy a state if not better than mine which are producing well. 
    I can’t see any sign of blight. 
    There are some little marks  ... possibly fungal, possibly weather related ... but nothing I would worry about. 
    Keep the leaves as dry and well ventilated as possible
     😊 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 2,965
    Lots of energy going into growing and producing fruit, so often the lower leaves die back. I just cut them off as it allows air in and stops water splashing the leaves. Any can go up to the first truss.😁