Forum home Problem solving

Lost 2-4-1 Garden entry card.... can you get a digital version or a card replacement?

We just lost a bag which contained our discount card. Has anyone lost theirs and been able to source a replacement? Surely in this day and age you can get a digital version for your phone? Typical as we have a week off and have gardens booked. We are subscribers but can’t find any info about this.

• KenweaacKenweaac Posts: 1
    Sadly I’ve just discovered today I’m in the same boat as John. Any advice appreciated. 
  • AnniDAnniD South West UKPosts: 10,400
    Normally l would suggest using the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page, but l suspect they are short staffed at GW Admin. I am still waiting for a reply to my subscription query nearly 10 days ago.
    There maybe someone on here willing to let you have theirs in view of the ongoing situation,  but it depends how quickly you want it, as there are still problems with post in some districts.
    Sorry l can't help any further,  but welcome to the forum anyway  :)
  • Does a digital card exist or are you only aware of the physical 2-4-1 card? I did email customer service on Saturday when we lost it, but haven’t had a reply yet.
  • AnniDAnniD South West UKPosts: 10,400
    Sorry John, l'm not aware of a digital version although someone else may know differently. 
  • Hi I have lost mine too. I still have my magazine, envelope, garden directory and I notice that there is a bar code and number on there. I wondered if each card had an individual number and do a replacement card can be obtained? I have the magazine and directory so prefer not to buy the whole thing again? Maybe I could pay a reduced fee to obtain a duplicate of my individual card? Can anyone advise?