Forum home Garden design

I'm at a loss!

andysibbsandysibbs Helensburgh, ScotlandPosts: 10
Hi folks, I wonder if any of you good people can reignite my creative side! As it stands I am at a loss.  I think I have it then see something else online that knocks me off of my train of thought.

I have this area between my workshop and my newly built garden bar/pub. It is roughly 15ft x 9ft. The wall at the rear is pointing North East so can get a decent amount of sun during the day. We have another area (pic below) that has a patio that gets all the sun so we aren't looking to use this as rest area.  More tidied up and linking the two buildings (or separating). See what I mean! I can't make my mind up!

There needs to be steps for both buildings and my wife would like a water feature! Her only input so far! :D

Please help!

• andysibbsandysibbs Helensburgh, ScotlandPosts: 10

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 16,480
    Can’t see the photos Andy, you need to click on the icon that looks like mountains.
    if it’s any consolation I’m at a permanent loss when I look in my garden, we all get that feeling. 🙂
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Lyn said:
    Can’t see the photos Andy, you need to click on the icon that looks like mountains.
    if it’s any consolation I’m at a permanent loss when I look in my garden, we all get that feeling. 🙂
    Hi Lyn, I can see them! Maybe I have done something
    All I can see is a little outlines square. 

Maybe they’re there for other people, my internet will never cope with pictures that big. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 63,786
    I can’t see them
    either ... not on my phone or my laptop ... and ouf broadband’s really TV quite good. 
    Click on the landscape icon and do it that way @andysibbs  ... but you’ll probably need to reduce their size first. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

It is this new HIEC format that is causing the issue. grrr
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 63,786
    Nope ... all I can see is a little square of nothingness 😢 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh