Forum home Garden design

Table stone and/or mosaic

Looking for an oval 6 person outside table set ideally in a stone mosaic top with metal legs 3ft wide upto 6ft long - shorter is fine.  To replace a 4 person 3ft round bistro table.  Problem I have is that google search shows me everyone wants to sell me tables made with glass tops & wicker, wood, plastic.  Its odd, a typical round "bistro table" elongated to oval 6 seater is all I am looking for, but does not seem to exist.  Only found one oval one !  Any ideas of suppliers ?  I live in South Manchester.  Phone call to "Britain's largest garden centre" came back with a no - frost got into their mosaic tiles, so they dropped supplier.  My bistro one has been fine for years - I leave it out uncovered all year.  Just want a larger table that's all.  All ideas welcome.

• amancalledgeorgeamancalledgeorge South LondonPosts: 1,695
    Probably worth looking at any with terrazzo or concrete tops, seem to be the flavour of the month. 
    To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
  • SkylarksSkylarks East MidlandsPosts: 275
    You could try contacting a few mosaic artists and see if they can create you something from your existing table. You could have your own design then. Although, it will probably depend if your current table will be able to support a bigger top.