Forum home Plants

can anyone identify this plant please. small four lobed pink flowers yellow centre low growing . I l

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,571
    I think it is a diascia.
  • BorderlineBorderline Posts: 4,700
    I think they are Nemesias.
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,571
    Can we see another picture of the flower head side on to give a better picture of the flowers and leaves? I assume this is perennial and not something you have planted this year?
  • LynLyn Posts: 23,190
    Looks like Nemesia, I’ve got then here from last summer. Overwintered outside. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Is there anyway of replying directly to the helpful people who replied to my question?
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 12,454
    You can send a PM if you want to say something you don't want others to see. Click on the username and when their profile appears, select  "message" to the right of the username  :)
  • Butterfly66Butterfly66 Posts: 954
    If you use a @ before their username like this @clarks.edinburgh . It turns live when you post the message, if they’ve got notifications turned on they will get one telling then they’ve been mentioned in a post.
     If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.”—Marcus Tullius Cicero
    East facing, top of a hill clay-loam, cultivated for centuries (7 years by me). Birmingham
  • Javi.xeneizeJavi.xeneize Posts: 193
    Have you tried an app called PlantNet? It recognises a plant from a picture