Forum home The potting shed

🌳 RESURRECTED 94 🌳

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,368
Another thread for us to carry on chatting.
-

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,368
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 13,437
    Beautiful rose LB 
    We do matter don't we, Res 93 went in a flash. And we're a smaller  circle of friends at the moment. Hope all in the quiet corner are doing ok. Hope to see you all soon 
  • Rosie.b.Rosie.b. Posts: 530
    LB a lovely petal pink rose.  Lily yes res 93 did pass quickly.  It’s an autumnal day today after all the sunshine.  Topbird I hope you had your rain after all. 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 296
    Beautiful roses picture LB Goodness Rez 94 now they do go quickly, these chatty fingers Lily we can’t stop now 😀 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 296
    Morning Hazel Sorry I’ve just read your earlier post, your dream was very dramatic I must admit like LB I was thinking 🎅🏻 had arrived early but the smoke smell most alarming! I’d often like to replay my dream in the morning to make some sense of it.
    Did you all start with Rez 23? 😮 
    Gosh no Chive. We started at RESURRECTED. The reference to 23 is that was when Hazel's grandson arrived and I suggested it as his name.
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 5,695
    Well I think I am awake . Lovely rose LB .Gosh Hazel that was strange dream .Lily I hope that you have benefited from you two short walks . Chive ,how are you today ? Debs how is your allotment after a bit of rain . I couldn’t get into the garden this morning ,too wet . I have cleaned the bathroom instead .Time for a cuppa . 
    Ruby!

• RubeeRubee Posts: 5,695
           Can’t get away with anything .😳.
    Cat Shaking Head No GIFs  Tenor